My client, an International Engineering firmís Property Management Division is currently seeking a qualified Energy Manager for their portfolio of Commercial buildings in Vancouver.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the Energy Managerís main responsibility will be the implementation and upkeep of a portfolio-wide Energy Management Plan (EMP) for the Portfolio.
This will require the Energy Manager to work closely with the Facility Managers, Maintenance Team Leads, Project Managers as well as the client.
- Utility information management, analysis, budgeting and report generation
- Performance tracking of energy reduction measures.
- Working with operating personnel (Facility Managers, Maintenance Team Leaders, etc.), identify buildings requiring energy audits;
- Make recommendations to Facility Managers which energy measures should be included in their budget for further analysis and/or implementation,
- Coordinate training for staff on relevant energy topics,
- Assist Project Managers in the definition phase of energy projects,
- Call for tender for consultants: pre-selection of consultants, services required, options to be evaluated, Investigation and Report (I&R): review assumptions, savings calculation methodology as well as technical and economic feasibilities and make recommendation,
- Review Investigation Analysis Report (IAR) for presentation to the client and its approval.
- Acts as a resource to management and field staff in regards to energy management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience in energy management, preferably in the identification and implementation of energy conservation measures in commercial buildings,
- University or College degree in engineering discipline or equivalent education and experience;
- In-depth knowledge of building mechanical and electrical systems,
- Project Management experience in energy projects an asset. Must have a Working knowledge of Building Automation systems and Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory for this position.
- Professional Engineer designation an asset,
For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 Ė 2672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org