My client, a national boutique Public Relations Agency
is currently seeking a PR Consultant to run a piece of business in Vancouver.
This role will require the following responsibilities:
· Act as lead on prominent manufacturing account in British Columbia
· Tailor national communications strategies for BC market and execute
event and media relations (print, radio, TV, online) campaigns across the
· Engage client’s employee network across BC and provide them with localized
· Develop ‘new ways to tell an old story’ to target audiences including
· Adhere to client’s detailed and rigid reporting and deadline need
Skill set must include:
· Superior media relations skills including strategy development, media
material writing, campaign execution and a detailed knowledge of how to
generate coverage in key media outlets across British Columbia
· Event management skills including venue selection and all logistics such
as F&B, AV, set up, etc.
Ability to host visiting executives including
preparing briefing booklets, briefing exec on the ground, touring to local
media and providing support as required
· Detail orientated and happy multi-tasking within tight timelines. Self
motivated and meticulous with the desire to work from home.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work on a great piece of
business with fantastic colleagues and help to grow my client's agency.
Compensation is from $50,000 - $60,000 + benefits. The role is a work from home
situation and my client will pay $100 monthly to assist with home office costs
and there is a new business bonus of 5%. For immediate consideration, please
email Abby Rubin at email@example.com and/or call (604) 836 - 2672.