|My client, a young and dynamic full service skin care marketing and distribution firm is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Customer Relationship Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for the overall development and management of customer relationship marketing programs to support sales strategies and meet business, revenue and profitability objectives. Some of the primary responsibilities include;
- Act as the primary driver of revenue and growth from backend, online and relationship marketing for all brands
- Form new business development and strategic alliances that would lead to new revenue and growth
- Manage all retention and customer marketing initiatives including upgrade/cross-sell, reactivation, retention objectives for all brands
- Lead, present and execute marketing plans that translate overall cross-sell strategies and meet business, revenue and profitability objectives.
- Manage key relationships with external vendor outlets (such as agencies and inbound call centre) to produce world-class marketing programs that drive sales results.
- Create and maintain calendar of marketing activities and events
- Develop and execute a metrics driven integrated web and online marketing strategy including search engine optimization, online advertising and social media marketing to drive incremental traffic and re-orders.
- Strive for continuous optimization of the marketing spend by applying data-driven metrics and a test & learn approach on all new initiatives.
This position requires proven marketing experience across a variety of platforms such as direct response, web, e-mail, print, etc - to meet financial and growth objectives. The ideal candidate can demonstrate experience with identifying revenue opportunities, planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns, the ability to develop key messaging, in depth analysis of campaigns, and a history of generating high ROI.
The incumbent must have a proven track record in developing new business and identifying new revenue opportunities within the current customer base.
Knowledge of web and e-marketing is required; as is experience leveraging e-metrics and results, and marketing research, to drive the decision making process.
Demonstrated ability to effectively manage internal and external cross-functional relationships (including media buying, advertising and marketing agencies, list brokers, media, fulfillment, vendors, etc.) is critical as is the ability to establish and lead marketing team and call centre representatives to achieve sales and growth objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess strong entrepreneurial, leadership, analytical, strategic-thinking and project management skills. Excellent verbal, written, visual and interpersonal communications skills are crucial as is the energy and motivation to drive results in an innovative environment. Excellent negotiations skills required. This position requires a minimum of a Bachelorís Degree and 5 +years of direct response marketing experience. For immediate consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672. The Salary is based on experience ranging $50k-$65k + benefits.