|My client, an international Video Teleconferencing company located Downtown Vancouver is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant/Conference Specialist. The ideal candidate will be interested in providing Administrative support to the Sales team including proposal generation, marketing follow up, handling client inquiries, internet research and general office duties as required. All candidates must have a University Degree.
Duties include, the support of Sales team for projects, and organizing and executing conference calls, in addition to supporting the whole office with administrative tasks as required.
· Fluency in written and spoken English (other languages an asset).
· Educational preparation and a Bachelor’s Degree are required.
· Experience in sales or customer care functions of a service company preferred.
· Good interpersonal, organizational skills and teamwork.
· Proficiency in the use of Personal Computers. Knowledge in Photoshop and Dreamweaver an asset.
· Must be available for flexible hours.
· Aptitude for understanding the variables of the telecommunications and web casting industry.
My client offers a motivating compensation of $33,000 + excellent benefits + room for advancement and the opportunity to join a fast growing business field within an international and highly technological Group. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604)836 – 2672 or email email@example.com